ClicBox DeliShop Terms and Conditions
Who are we?
ClicBox is a trading name of Turnbull & Turnbull Ltd. Deli Shop is the platform we supply to farm shops, delis and other independent food shops, enabling them to be online with the minimum hassle and cost.
How does it work?
Each DeliShop is attached to a farm shop or deli (the "Retailer"), and they choose which products to sell both from their own store and from other independent fine food specialists, selling direct from their own warehouses.
Each transaction is between you and a "Supplier" of goods, which may be the Retailer or another fine food specialist. ClicBox takes a commission from each sale and the Retailer takes a commission if they are not the Supplier of the purchase.
ClicBox Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("ClicBox T&Cs") govern your use of the ClicBox DeliShop website.
These are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Supplier ("T&Cs of the Supplier or Suppliers") of goods to the ClicBox DeliShop website, which govern the price and delivery of products, cancellation and refund policies and other terms and conditions of sale, some of which are referenced to below.
- The DeliShop website is free to use, but by using it you consent to ClicBox T&Cs
- When you purchase an item through the DeliShop, the legal contract is between you and the Supplier, the contact details for whom will be specified on your order confirmation. This will never be ClicBox and may not be the Retailer to which this DeliShop is attached
- Nothing in ClicBox T&Cs or the T&Cs of Suppliers affects your statutory rights
- Customer terms may be updated at any time and published in the DeliShop
- We reserve the right to refuse any transaction in any DeliShop
- To use this DeliShop you must be 18 years or over
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal details for purchase, payment and despatch are complete and accurate
- Payment will be required at confirmation of your order
- It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and confidential
- You are responsible for all activities on your account under your password
- Each order made under your password requires you to pay for the goods
- If ClicBox are made aware of any security concerns regarding your account we may close or suspend your account. Please contact email@example.com if you cannot access your account
- Price is confirmed at the time of ordering and is set by the Supplier
- Unless otherwise specified, items sold by weight will be at the set weights shown on the website and may vary according to the T&Cs of the Supplier
- Prices include VAT where applicable
Availability and Substitutes
- All products are subject to availability
- If a product is unavailable you will be contacted by email or telephone by the Supplier as you specify
- DeliShops are unable to make substitutes
- To purchase alcohol you will be asked to confirm you are 18 years or over
- In some cases direct delivery is not possible, and you will be asked to collect direct from the Retailer, at which you point you may be asked to verify your age. We apologise if this is inconvenient for you
- Delivery terms and charges are shown on the product page and at the time of purchase
- Delivery terms are subject to the T&Cs of the Supplier of the product intended for purchase. Delivery terms and Supplier T&Cs can be found in the tabs on the product page
- Changes of address must be made on the website at or before the time of ordering
- If you need to change the address after this time, please contact the Supplier directly
- Items delivered in error will not be charged to your account. Please notify the Supplier immediately if this is the case
Checking your delivery
- It is your responsibility to inspect goods on delivery for defects and to check your delivery is correct against your order confirmation
- You must notify the Supplier as soon as is reasonably possible of any discrepancies or defective produce
- Defective goods will be refunded. Do not dispose of defective items until you have received confirmation from the Supplier, as this could affect any refund you may be entitled to. It may be requested that you return the defective item to the deli, farm shop, or to the Supplier
- Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Delta and Switch credit or debit cards
- We do not accept American Express
- We do not accept cash or cheque
- Payment is taken at the time of the order
- There is no additional charge for credit cards
Changes to orders, cancellations and returns
- Food goods
- Changes, cancellations and returns of food goods are subject to the T&Cs of the Supplier from whom you have purchased. The Supplier is stated on your order confirmation.
- You may cancel orders of food goods up to three days before the chosen delivery or collection date, after this time it is not possible to cancel an order.
- Refunds and returns will only be given where food goods are found to be defective on receipt of delivery or collection
- Non-food goods
- Changes, cancellations and returns of non-food goods are subject to the T&Cs of the Supplier from whom you have purchased. The Supplier is stated on your order confirmation.
- You may cancel and return an item within 14 days of receipt by notifying the Supplier by email or telephone
- For returns you are responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier including the costs of delivery back to the Supplier. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage
- For a refund to be made, returned goods and their packaging for sale (but not transit) must be intact, unopened and undamaged, suitable for resale
- Please refer to sections ‘Checking Your Delivery’ and ‘Changes to orders, cancellation and returns’
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days after goods have been received and verified by the Supplier if requested
- If you have not received your refund or a refund acknowledgement from the Supplier after 15 days, you should contact ClicBox direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warranties and guarantees are as per the T&Cs of the Supplier
- No warranties or guarantees are given by ClicBox or the Retailer for products sold by Suppliers
- The ClicBox platform gives no warranties for its use, or for general risks of using and buying products over the internet
- We at ClicBox do our best to provide timely and accurate information regarding Suppliers products and purchase terms. We make no warranties or guarantees however for goods and content appearing on it, it is the responsibility of the Supplier or Retailer to check and request any changes to incorrect information.
- If you find any of the information contained in this Deli Shop is inaccurate, we welcome your feedback on email@example.com
While ClicBox will do all that is reasonable at any time to provide a safe easy to use platform, we disclaims all liability for
- Errors or interruptions to the DeliShop website
- Incompatibility with any of your equipment
- Malicious or dangerous software such as viruses
In the event ClicBox, the Supplier or the Retailer does not meet the intended purchase, ClicBox, the Supplier or the Retailer are not liable for
- Damage to your revenue, profits, or cost reductions, direct or indirect
- Collateral expenditure, direct or indirect
- Any other loss or damage arising from your use of the ClicBox DeliShop platform
- Our liability is limited to the retail value of the goods purchased or intended to be purchased under this contract
- ClicBox, our Suppliers or our Retailers will not be deemed to have breached contract due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- We respect your privacy. Neither ClicBox, nor Supplier, nor Retailer will sell or pass on your information to any third party without your direct, active consent
- ClicBox shall manage your personal data in accordance with EU and UK data protection legislation
- In the event of data damage or loss by ClicBox, ClicBox's liability is strictly limited to the minimum within that legislation
- The Retailer whose Deli Shop you have purchased through shall manage your personal data in accordance with EU and UK data protection legislation
- In the event of data damage or loss by the Retailer, the Retailers' liability is strictly limited to the minimum within that legislation
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third party without your direct active consent
- The Suppliers from whom you have purchased shall manage your personal data in accordance with EU and UK data protection legislation
- In the event of data damage or loss by the Supplier, the Supplier's liability is strictly limited to the minimum within that legislation
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third party without your direct, active consent
Complaints, concerns or comments
- If you have any complaints, concerns or comments, you can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like a call back please include your telephone number
- ClicBox is a trading name of Turnbull & Turnbull Ltd, registered company number 03770220, VAT number 736 2568 17. The registered company address is 9 High Street, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 8HZ
- These T&Cs are governed by English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts should the need arise
- ClicBox, our Suppliers and Retailers reserve the right to revise our T&Cs. New T&Cs will be published on all DeliShops
These T&Cs are dated 14 September 2015.
All copyright is reserved by ClicBox